Baltic are a Swedish company that has made lifejackets since 1977. For more than 30 years they have kept to the philosophy that it is impossible to compromise quality and functionality, and this philosophy has made Baltic the largest manufacturer in Europe with distributors in over 50 countries.
As market leader, Baltic are the company leading development; they are the leaders in function and design.
Introducing the Baltic Canoe Hydro, a minimalist PFD which meets the requirements as a Level 50 lifejacket (EN ISO 12402-5 approved). The PFD is super light and designed to allow maximum cooling; no unnecessary covered body area. Once you put it on you wont know its there; this PFD will not restrict your paddling technique. This PFD is a true racer’s PFD. It might be our lowest cost PFD but we also think it is our best.
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist belt
- Back pack designed to hold a hydration bottle
- D-rings on the shoulders to retain the hydration tube and to attach hat, sunglasses etc.
- Deep pocket on the chest
- Crutch strap
- Colour – Safety Orange and Navy
- One size fits all (recommended for 40kg-130kg)
- Five year guarantee