Our popular soft and foldable Liquitainer 1L bottle, fixed with a short drinking tube make a perfect solution to keep a supply of water inside the vest and in reach for hands-free drinking.
- Hands Free Hydration In Your Life Vest
- Designed to be compatible with Mocke PFDs
The Liquitainer, our soft drinking bottle, fixed with a short tube and our Helix bite valve makes a perfect solution for the kayaker wishing to carry just 1L inside the vest to drink hands-free.
The flexible Liquitainer bottle can be placed in the front of the vest, and the adjustable length drinking straw adjusted to be in reach to drink. That way facilitating drinking on the move without taking your hands off the paddle.
Adjust The Straw For Hands-Free Drinking
1. Measure the distance between the top of the bottle and your chin
2. Cut the blue drinking tube accordingly (do not damage the inner straw)
3. Screw on the tube, and adjust the inner straw to reach the bottom of the bottle
4. Drink hands-free on the move!
- Height including valve and tube (maximum extension): 49 cm
- Height of container without drinking tube and valve: 25.5 cm
- Container Width: 10.5 cm (full) – 12.8 cm (empty)
- Container Depth: 6cm (full) – 0 cm (empty)