The MOCKE Racer Personal Flotation Device has a unique body moulding floatation system that makes it the most comfortable PFD on the market. Designed to be competitive at the highest level the Racer PFD is ISO (Type 2) and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. The current model is now also ICF approved and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD.
- Recognised by the Australian Maritime Safety Authority as a PFD Level 50 – see National Standard for General Safety Requirements for Vessels. The Mocke PFD is certified for use in Australian waters (inclusive of all states).
2015 Performance Updates
- We have obtained ICF approval for the 2015 Racer PFD.
- We have increased the buoyancy from 50N to 60N.
- We removed the side panels to make our class-leading-temperature-cool PFD even cooler in the hottest conditions. This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- We altered the back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- We re-designed the Racer shell with rounded corners and almost no seams. This ensures a much smoother & more comfortable user experience.
- High visibility for maximum safety.
- Large front utility pocket.
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system.
- Unique body moulding floatation system.
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit.
- Lightweight and quick wicking.
- ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5).
- NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007).
- ICF approved.
- Recognised by Australian Maritime Safety Authority as a PFD Level 50 – see National Standard for General Safety Requirements for Vessels.