Wind and Water are the enemy when it comes to maintaining optimum body temperature for peak performance.
Enter Vaikobi’s new VDRY Jacket- a super lightweight outer shell, designed to protect your body from the elements whilst controlling body temperature.
The VDRY Jacket has been designed and tested by the Vaikobi Race Team across a range of conditions during training and racing and will protect your whole upper body from wind and water.
Featuring a super lightweight 100% polyester breathable shell, you will barely notice you are wearing it apart from the sound of the spray deflecting off your Jacket and away from your body!
This jacket also features a strategically positioned air vent on the back panel and under the arms to assist with temperature control. The half front zip design also allows you to further manage your body temperature.
- Lightweight 100% Polyester Water Resistant Shell
- Soft mesh lining to allow the Jacket to move as you paddle and not restrict your stroke.
- Fleecy lined high collar to provide protection of the neck when required
- 1/2 front zip to assist with body temperature control
- Mesh air vent on back and under the arms
- Adjustable waist cord
- 2 x fully enclosed pockets
- Velcro cuff adjusters to keep the water out
- Scooped back for extra protection from the elements