Designed with a rear hatch to allow for storage of items (e.g. spare paddle, dry bags, safety equipment) for touring and relaxed, long distance paddling. Unloaded, this ski is perfect for fitness paddling or playing in waves.
The Surge is fully equipped with quality components you would expect on much more expensive craft such as a carbon footrest, carbon rudder (underslung) or tension adjustable kick-up/overstern rudder (boats are pre-fitted to take both options), world leading deBrito self-bailer, carbon handles in the side of cockpit and a drink bottle holder.
Beam: 54 cm
Cockpit length: 155 – 205 cm
- The new foot-controlled deBrito bailer
- Carbon fibre footrest/pedals and self-adjusting lines
- Anchor point for leash
- Carry handles front and back
- Carry handles in side of cockpit
- Drink bottle holder in cockpit
- Kajaksport light weight stern hatch
- Bungee cord net on stern deck
- Underslung/surf rudder as standard rudder (Kick-up rudder optional – no additional modification required; see options)
- Colour – Bright Green and White